- Non-profit organizations that provide services to Warrick County residents are eligible to apply, which could include tristate residents.
- Grant funding will not cover travel, freight/shipping, salaries or rent.
- Grant recipients that have received funding for 2 (two) consecutive years will be ineligible for 1 (one) fiscal year.
Deadline: All applications and attachments must be postmarked by 5:00 pm January 15th 2020.
Women’s Club of Newburgh, Inc.
P.O. Box 174
Newburgh, IN 47629-0174
ATTN: Grant Application
Signatures: The application must be signed and dated by the Applicant Executive Director and the Sponsoring Women’s Club of Newburgh member.
- Proof of 501 (C)3 tax exempt status.
- Budget Worksheet of all proposed expenses that funds would apply to, if granted.
- Current board roster with professional affiliations.
Fiscal Year: The grant year used by WCN for Grant Applications is defined as the most recent complete Fiscal Year . All applicants must use this funding period for providing information requested in the grant application.
Award Notification: Mid-April, all approved applicants will be notified, in writing, that their grant application to acquire needed funds for their service project has been approved and will be presented to them at the WCN monthly meeting and luncheon on the second Tuesday in May. A representative from all approved grant applications is REQUIRED to be present at the meeting’s award ceremony to receive their funds.
If Awarded: On or before September 1, 2020 all approved applicants that have received grant funds are required to provide information requested on the Follow-up Report by mail to WCN at the same address as above, with ATTN: Follow-up Report.