Each year the Women’s Club of Newburgh awards Scholarships to graduating Seniors who live and go to school within Warrick County. The application deadline for 2019 is March 2nd 2019 and your application must be mailed and postmarked on or before March 2nd, 2109 to the address below:
Women’s Club of Newburgh
P.O. Box 174
Newburgh, IN 47629-0174
- Current graduating seniors of Boonville High School, Castle High School, Tecumseh High School or a Warrick County Resident (current senior) attending a Technical School, Charter School, Private School or Parochial School.
- GPA: a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale).
- Technical Student GPA: a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale).
Selection will be based on:
- Community Service.
- Academic performance including difficulty of courses taken (AP and College Credit Curses taken).
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extracurricular and school activities.
- Work history.
- Required essay.
Winners will be notified during the last week of April 2019 and presented with the scholarship at the Women’s Club of Newburgh during the May 7th, 2019 meeting.
2018 Scholarships Recipients