- Non-profit organizations that provide services to Warrick County residents are eligible to apply. However, programs need not be limited only to Warrick County residents.
- Grant funding will not cover travel, freight/shipping, salaries, rent, conference fees or housing.
- On your application, please explain in depth how this program/project will benefit residents of Warrick County.
- Grant recipients that have received funding for 2 (two) consecutive years will be ineligible for 1 (one) fiscal year. There may be some circumstances due to Covid-19 where programs could be funded for another year. This will be considered on a case by case basis.
Deadline: All applications and attachments must be postmarked by 5:00 pm January 19th, 2021. Please do not email documents that do not have physical signatures. (At this time, we are not accepting electronic signatures and must have an ink-scribed signature from both the organization’s chief executive and a member of the Women’s Club of Newburgh. If you have both of those, you can scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.) We would prefer that you mail the documentation and application to the following address. No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
Women’s Club of Newburgh, Inc.
P.O. Box 174
Newburgh, IN 47629-0174
ATTN: Grant Application
Signatures: The application must be signed and dated by the applicant Executive Director and the sponsoring Women’s Club of Newburgh member. While we encourage organizations to apply which have WCN members, members should not sign the application if they are on the grant committee and serve in a leadership capacity in the applying organization. Grant committee members are required to disclose connections with applying organizations.
- Proof of 501 (C)3 tax-exempt status.
- Budget Worksheet of all proposed expenses that funds would apply to, if granted.
- Current board roster with professional affiliations.
Fiscal Year: The grant year used by WCN for Grant Applications is defined as the most recent complete Fiscal Year. All applicants must use this funding period for providing the information requested in the grant application.
Award Notification: Mid-April, all approved applicants will be notified, in writing, that their grant application to acquire needed funds for their service project has been approved. The awarded grant will be presented to them at the WCN monthly meeting and luncheon on the second Tuesday in May. A representative from all approved grant applications is REQUIRED to be present at the meeting’s award ceremony to receive their funds. Only written notification is official. Word of mouth does not count.
If Awarded: All organizations that have received grants in this cycle are required to complete the Follow-up Report, the deadline for this report is September 1st. You may email your follow-up report to email@example.com. Failure to submit a follow-up report may disqualify organizations from future grants. If the project/program for which the grant is presented is ongoing or not complete by the deadline, please submit a progress report and denote it as such. Please see the Follow-up Report section with grant information on our web site.