Each year the Women’s Club of Newburgh awards Scholarships to graduating Seniors who live within Warrick County. The application deadline for 2022 is March 2nd 2022 and your application therefore, must be mailed and postmarked on or before March 2nd 2022 to the address below:
Women’s Club of Newburgh
P.O. Box 174
Newburgh, IN 47629-0174
- Current graduating seniors of Boonville High School, Castle High School, Tecumseh High School, or a Warrick County Resident (current senior) attending a Technical School, Charter School, Private School, or Parochial School.
- GPA: a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale).
- Technical Student GPA: a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale).
Selection will be based on:
- Community Service.
- Academic performance including the difficulty of courses taken (AP and College Credit Curses taken).
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extracurricular and school activities.
- Work history.
- Required essay.
Winners will be notified during the last week of April and presented with the scholarship at the Women’s Club of Newburgh May meeting.
2021 Scholarships Recipients
Jaye Collier – Castle High School – Oklahoma State University
Will Fardig – Boonville High School – Butler University
Laynee Harding – Castle High School – Murray State University
Allie Hazelrigg – Castle High School – Indiana State University
Benjamin Lloyd – Castle High School – Depauw University
Congratulations to all five recipients